Thinking about purchasing a home? Our Homeownership Program provides counseling, education and access to resources that may help.
To get started, complete the following steps:
- Create your free online account and complete your profile.
- Select two counties of interest (you can select the same county twice).
- Select the Services tab at the top of your Welcome screen and complete the Pre-Purchase Counseling service questions.
- You will receive an email instructing you to submit documents. (If you don't receive the email, please check your SPAM or Junk folder!)
- Contact RUPCO at homeownershipcenter@RUPCO.org when you are done submitting your documents.
Contact us with any questions using the email above or by calling us at (845) 331-9860.